- Benefit Request for Chapter 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1606 & 1607 - must fill out each semester you wish to use benefits
- Benefit Request for Hazlewood - must fill out the appropriate application each semester you wish to use benefits
Hazlewood Exemption Application - for the first semester using the Hazlewood Exemption at MSU
Hazlewood Exemption Continued Enrollment Application - for the second and all subsequent semesters using the Hazlewood Exemption while the student is continuously enrolled at MSU
Effective for Fall 2014, the Texas Legislature approved Senate Bill 1210 which states that recipients of Texas state exemptions and/or waivers must meet Financial Aid's satisfactory academic progress (SAP) requirement of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 for undergraduate students and 3.0 for graduate students; also, recipients must not be in excess hours status.
- Request a Parent Institution Letter
- Change of Schedule - complete and print this form if you have dropped, added or withdrawn from classes during the semester
If you require a replacement DD214, you must contact the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).
You may fill out the request form here or order by phone:
1-866-272-6272 (toll free)
Federal Veterans Education Programs:
- Ch. 30 – GI Bill – Veterans who served on active duty and contributed $1200.
- Ch. 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation – Veterans with a service-connected disability approved for program by DVA.
- Ch. 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill- Veterans who served at least 90 days on active duty after September 10, 2001.
- Ch. 32 – VEAP – Veterans who served 1/1/77 - 6/30/85 and made contributions.
- Ch. 35 – Survivors and Dependents of 100% permanently disabled or deceased veterans.
- Ch. 1606 – GI Bill for Reservists and National Guard.
- Ch. 1607 – GI Bill for Reservists and National Guard called to active duty since 9/11/01
Important Phone Numbers
Home Information Links
Return to Registrar Homepage - MSU Home