We are Proud to now have Apogee as our Residential Network Provider
- All Rooms will now have both wireless and wired internet.
- The Base Download Speed is 7mbps with the ability to link up to 5 devices.
- Serious Gamers can upgrade to 15mbps for a cost of $59.00 per semester. (Increase to 10 devices)
- Full 24 hrs Customer Service by dialing 1-855-813-7013
- What is Resnet?
Midwestern State University Resnet is a project by Apogee that runs on a gigabit backbone installed for the sole usage of MSU on campus housing. It brings direct Ethernet and wireless connectivity to Midwestern State University's residence halls.
- What is Apogee?
Apogee is the recognized leader in providing high-speed campus residential networks (ResNet) in partnership with higher education communities across the country. Partnering with Apogee to provide a high-speed ResNet allows colleges and universities to enhance their network infrastructure, while offloading the growing volume of administrative responsibilities associated with managing a student network.
- How do I create and account?
- Go to www.myresnet.com
- Click on the "Create My Account" button and fill out the requested information.
- How do I retrieve my username and password?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- Go to www.myresnet.com.
- Login with your username and password under "I know the drill..."
- Click on "Upgrade My Account"
- Choose the speed you would like to upgrade to.
- Fill out the requested information.
Midwestern State University Housing Cable Listing