It appears that your browser does not support JavaScript. We use JavaScript on our website to display some information. Please use a browser that supports JavaScript.

Emergency/After Hours

What Do I Do After Hours?

In the event of an emergency, call 911 to access emergency services. Students on campus with an emergency should be sent directly to the hospital by ambulance. After notifying the ambulance, contact the University Police, Ext. 4239.

Any hospital charges incurred will be the responsibility of the student. The Vinson Health Center will assist students with ambulance charges incurred if an ambulance is called to the MSU campus to transport a student. Students should contact the Vinson Health Center for information concerning the process for reimbursement.

Options when the Clinic is closed

If you find yourself in need of medical treatment when we are closed, you can visit the local facility of your choice.

Urgent Care:

Clinics of North Texas:


Kell West Family Practice:

Community Healthcare Center:


Emergency Facilities:

United Regional:

Kell West Emergency: