MSU will provide potential and current students with specific, clear, and comprehensive information regarding any academic program available at MSU. Such information includes, but is not limited to:
- MSU’s educational programs, such as approvals, credentials, completion requirements and coursework;
- MSU’s financial charges assessed to our students regarding tuition, fees, room and board expenses;
- MSU’s financial aid options that are available to our students;
- MSU disbursement policy;
- MSU’s refund/repayment policy;
- The employability of MSU graduates (current or likely future conditions, pay, requirements, qualifications)
Additionally, the responsibility for educating and training the future leaders of the state and nation carries with it the duty to adhere to the highest ethical standards and principles. It is for this reason that MSU's Principals of Ethical Conduct and its accompanying guidelines are promulgated by the MSU Board of Regents. These principles and guidelines shall apply as appropriate to all persons employed by MSU regardless of rank or position.