FOR THOSE WHO "CARE"
Dates: April 4th, 5th, 6th, 2017
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A multi-disciplinary conference designed to meet the continuing education needs of the professional in the areas of mental health, family and protective services, foster parenting, juvenile probation services, adult probation services, criminal justice addiction counseling,and social work. This seminar has been held annually since1983.
Acknowledgments to Juvenile Probation Dept, Texas Dept of Family and Protective Services, Midwestern State University Center for Continuing Education.
Partial funding provided by Region 02 Child Welfare Advisory Council.
The following accreditation's have been requested for this conference:
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (CEU), 20 hours (2.0 CEU).
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (LCDC/TAAP), 20 hours.
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD), 20 hours
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (LPC), 20 hours
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), 20 hours.
- Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners (SW), 20 hours (2.0 CEUs)
TCLEOSE Certificate may be available when turned in to your own department (check with your department).
Conference Steering Committee
- PATSY J. BAGGETT - Child Protective Services (retired)
- PAM MOSS - MSU Academic Success Center
- LINDA KALSKI -Vernon College - Instructor
- KATHYE O'CONNOR - Dept. of Family & Protective Services
- LORRAINE PARMER - MSU Center for Continuing Education - Coordinator
- TOM SMITH -Wichita County Juvenile Probation
- BETH ROMM - Wichita County CSCD
- SELENA WILLIAMS - Wichita County Juvenile Probation
Download PDF Here
Download and Print PDF Here