1. First, visit ApplyTexas.Org to begin your application for summer I, summer II, fall 2017 or spring 2018!
- For admission for Fall of 2018, our application will be available on August 1st.
2. Great! Next, let's get all of your supplemental documents on file with us:
- Official Transcripts should come directly from your high school counselors. Stop by or call your counseling office, and they will be able to assist you in getting these to us!
- Official ACT or SAT Scores might have been requested to be sent to us when you originally tested, or sometimes they are on your high school transcript. If neither of these happen to be the case, visit the ACT or College Board website, so that you can have an official copy of your test score sent to us!
- Your $25 Application Fee can be quickly and easily paid online, by clicking here if you did not complete this step when you submitted your application via ApplyTexas. Only a one-time $25 application fee is required.
3. If you’re not sure whether or not we’ve received the above items, you can easily check your application or document status online!
4. You're ready to receive your admissions decision!!
- Some good news is (hopefully!) on its way! We send out emails as well as letters via the Postal Service about 7-10 days after your file is complete so you will know our decision.
Start to transition into life as a Mustang, with our Admitted Student Checklist!