It appears that your browser does not support JavaScript. We use JavaScript on our website to display some information. Please use a browser that supports JavaScript.

Frequently Asked Questions

More questions coming soon...


Q: Where do I send my transcripts?
A: Official transcripts must be submitted to the MSU Admissions Office when applying to the university.  Unofficial transcripts will be submitted to Wilson School of Nursing as part of the application packet.