The Writing Labs at MSU provide walk-in tutoring and consultation for all MSU students and faculty; if you are a distance education student who is unable to come to campus, we invite you to try out the online submission system. To submit an essay and receive feedback via Microsoft track changes, please provide the following information in an email addressed to email@example.com:
1. In the subject line, please write "Online Submission: (your last name)"
2. Include your name and M# at the top of the email body
3. Write a detailed description of the assignment you're working on (this can be attached)
4. List 2-3 specific questions to guide the tutor's feedback (i.e. Does my essay have a strong thesis statement? Does my essay follow MLA format? Does it meet the assignment requirements?) See How to Focus Your Session for more details
5. Attach your essay to the email (.doc and .docx only please)
For more information about MSU's Writing Labs, please visit us at www.mwsu.edu/writingcenter. Should you have any problems, please contact Dr. Kristen Garrison via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, 397-6305.