This standardized test is used to gain entrance into colleges and universities.
- What is the ACT?
The ACT assessment is a standardized exam used for admission purposes. The exam measures skills in English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science.
- When can I take the ACT?
The ACT exam is administered nationwide six times per year. Please see the ACT Registration Packet or visit the ACT website for the day, time and location.
- How can I register for the ACT?
You can register to take the ACT in several ways:
- Use ACT website
- Use the national registration packet
- Register by telephone at 1-800-526-6926.
- How much does it cost to register for the ACT?
The registration fee is $39.50 for the ACT Assessment or $56.50 for the ACT Plus Writing.
MSU accepts the ACT Plus Writing.
ACT EXAMINATION DATES:
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration|
|September 12, 2015||August 7, 2015||August 8-21, 2015|
|October 24, 2015||September 18, 2015||September 19-Oct 2, 2015|
|December 12, 2015||November 6, 2015||November 7-20, 2015|
|February 6, 2016||January 8, 2016||January 9-15, 2016|
|April 19, 2016||March 4, 2016||March 5-18, 2016|
|June 11, 2016||May 6, 2016||May 7-20, 2016|
- Stand-by testing, center changes, and/or date changes are no longer permitted on test day. Any changes must be made through ACT PRIOR to test date.
- Admissions Tickets and Valid Photo ID must be presented on test day!
- ACT Assessment and ACT Assessment Plus Writing
- You can visit the official ACT website
During the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters, we offer the Residual ACT test each month in the Hardin South building, room 219. First-come, first served basis, maximum of 10 seats available. The cost of the Residual ACT exam is $60.00, which is payable by cash, check or money order. The Residual ACT is not offered in the month of October.
Anyone needing special accommodations must contact the testing office prior to taking the Residual ACT.
- What is the Residual ACT and when is it offered?
The Residual ACT is offered during each semester for students who fail to take the regular scheduled nationwide ACT exams. Residual ACT scores are not transferable to other educational institutions. To see the test dates, please visit our test schedule.
- Does the Residual ACT satisfy the NCAA admissions test requirements?
No, only the national admissions exams satisfy the NCAA requirements for those students interested in participating in collegiate athletics.
- What is the waiting period between two residual exams?
There is a 60-day waiting period between two residual exams. If an examinee violates this waiting period, their scores will be cancelled by ACT and the testing fee will not be refunded.
- How much is the Residual ACT?
The cost is $60.
- How can I register for the Residual ACT?
You can pre-register here.