Start-Up Sessions (Free)
Are you new to the business world, and wanting to get on the right track for your first business venture? If so, it would be beneficial for you to join in on one of our FREE Start-Up Sessions! One of our Business Specialists, Lynda Cannedy, will help you nail down the first steps in order to getting your business started. Informational topics covered include legal structure, credit, taxes, business plans, and much more.
LOCATION: MSU Campus, Dillard Building Rm 159
- Wednesday, October 29th, 3:00 pm
- Thursday, November 20th, 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 25th, 11:00 am
MUST REGISTER: Click the button below to register online, or call our office (940) 397-4373
- ONLINE REGISTRANTS: Type the Start-Up Session date intended in the "Seminar Name" area
Back to Business Wednesdays
This new seminar series will occur every third Wednesday of every month. Every month we will have a different speaker and topic (the dates and topics are listed below). The attendance cost is $10 (each session) to cover the Jason's Deli lunch provided. You have until 8:00am of the session date to register.
LOCATION: MSU Campus, Dillard Building Rm 133
TIME: 11:45am - 1:00pm
- September 17th - "Favorite Business Apps" - Terry McAdams
- October 15th - "Don't Give up on Your Small Business Loan" - Erika Downs
- November 19th - "Marketing You Can Afford" - Sue Crain
- December 17th - "The Mesh of Customer Service" - Rafael Perez, D.D.S.
MUST REGISTER: Click the yellow button below to register online, or call our office (940) 397-4373