|Term||Registration Dates||Payment Deadlines|
|May Mini-Term 2016||April 4-May 12; May 16, 2016||Monday, May 16, 2016|
|Summer I 2016||April 4-May 12; May 19-June 3, 2016||Friday, June 3, 2016|
|Summer II 2016||April 4-May 12; May 19-July 8, 2016||Monday, July 11, 2016|
|Fall 2016 (early registration)||April 4-May 12; May 19-July 10;|
July 13-August 11, 2016
|Friday, August 19, 2016|
|Fall 2016 (early/regular registration)||August 12-14; August 17-26, 2016||Friday, August 26, 2016|
|Fall 2016 (late registration)||August 29-31, 2016||Wednesday, August 31, 2016|
See Schedule of Classes for details.
Students must be paid in full OR on an Installment contract or their registrations will be voided. Students voided will be subject to late registration and reinstatement fees.
Once student billing statements are available, they can be viewed through WebWorld at: http://my.mwsu.edu.
Payment is due by these dates whether or not a student receives an E-bill.
Web Registration Instructions
(TSI students are required to register in person at the Academic Success Center in McCullough Hall.
Must have advisor-approved schedule with appropriate signatures.)
NOTE: The web registration system will not permit you to register before your scheduled time.
- At your scheduled time, go to: http://my.mwsu.edu.
- This takes you to the MSU Portal. Login and then click on Registration on the left side under Launchpad, then click on Add or Drop Classes.
- Select the term for which you want to register, then click Submit.
NOTE: If message says you have holds on your record, click on the View Holds link to determine which office(s) to contact regarding the hold(s).
- Enter the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) of your courses in the blank boxes. Click Submit Changes when finished. NOTE: If selecting a course with a required lab, enter both lab and lecture CRNs before clicking submit. Similarly, if selecting a Learning Community pair of courses, enter both course CRNs before clicking submit.
- The system will confirm your enrollment and give you any messages for courses that could not be added.
- When you are satisfied with your enrollment, click on Registration Fee Assessment at the bottom of the screen, this takes you to a listing of your tuition and fee charges. You have the option of using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover to pay on your account at this website. A 2.75% convenience fee, approved by the Board of Regents, will be assessed on all credit card payments for tuition and fees. You may avoid the convenience fee by using the Electronic Check payment option.
- Click on Student Detail Schedule to view and print a copy of your schedule. Please review it carefully to make sure your registration is correct. To make any changes, click on Add or Drop Classes at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are changing your schedule, when you click Add or Drop Classes, you will see courses for which you are already registered, with a box labeled “Action” that has “None”. Click there, you have a choice of “Web Drop/Delete”. Change box to “Web Drop/Delete” for courses you no longer want. Scroll down to the blank boxes to enter CRNs for additional courses you want. When finished, click Submit Changes or these courses will not be dropped or added. Resume with number 6 above.
- Important last step: Under the Personal Information tab, click on links for Addresses, Phone numbers, and E-mails. Check information to make sure it is up-to-date. It is the student’s responsibility to keep addresses, emails, and phone numbers current.
- For security purposes, click on Exit at the top of the screen to logout of WebWorld when you are finished. And also logout of the MSU Portal as well.
For registration assistance, please call (940) 397-4321. For billing assistance, please call (940) 397-4101.