To setup your iPhone to use the MSUSecureWireless network
(iOS 7 or higher) follow the steps listed below:
- At the Home Screen, tap Settings > WiFi.
- If WiFi is not on, swipe the slider to turn on the WiFi radio of your iPhone.
- Once the MSUSecureWireless network is displayed under CHOOSE A NETWORK, tap MSUSecureWireless to begin the connection process.
- On the “Enter Password” screen, type in your login credentials:
For Faculty/Staff, use the same username and password that you use to login to your desktop computer.
For students, enter your portal username in the STUDENT\username format, and then your portal password <M########!>.
- Tap Join, and then tap the Accept button to use the certificate presented.
Congratulations, your iPhone is now registered to use the MSUSecureWireless network.