(iOS 8 or higher) follow the steps listed below:
1. At the Home Screen, tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and setup a 4 digit passcode to enter when you wake your phone.
2. At the Home Screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Exchange.
3. On the next screen, enter the following information then tap "Next".
For Email: enter your email address (email@example.com)
For Password: enter the password you use to login to your office computer.
For Description: enter a description for the account.
4. On the next screen enter the following and tap "Next".
For Server: enter "webmail.mwsu.edu"
For Domain: enter "ADMIN"
For Username: enter the username you use to login to your campus desktop computer
5. On the next screen you will need to move the sliders to select which Exchange items you would like to synchronize with your phone. You can synchronize Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes from your Exchange account. Once you have made your selections, tap "Save".
Your iPhone is now setup to sync with your MSU Exchange email account.