Did You Know?
The MSU Financial Aid Office processes files in order by the date the file became complete.
- Summer 2014 Awarding is Underway! Award notification will follow within 2-3 business days after awards are determined.
- Planning to Attend Summer 2014 at MSU? Please complete the Summer 2014 General Application NOW.
- Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 Awarding is Underway! Award notification will follow within 2-3 business days after awards are determined.
- Are you waiting on your refund? Refund checks are being processed by the MSU Business Office.
Direct Subsidized Loan Limitation for First-Time Borrower
If you are a FIRST-TIME LOAN BORROWER (ie: you have never received a student loan(s) with a disbursement prior to July 1, 2013 OR you have fully repaid your prior student loan balance(s) prior to July 1, 2013 and have applied for another student loan(s to be disbursed on/after July 1, 2013), please read this IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the maximum period of time in which you may receive the Direct SUBSIDIZED Loan during your college career.
If you have submitted a request to have your Fall-Spring-Summer awards adjusted, please allow 3-5 business days to receive your "revised" award notification.
- 2013-14 Change Forms (Fall '13 / Spring '14 / Summer '14)
- 2014-15 Change Forms (Fall '14 / Spring '15 / Summer '15)
- FAFSA 2013-14 (Fall '13 / Spring '14 / Summer '14)
- FAFSA 2014-15 (Fall '14 / Spring '15 / Summer '15)
We generally experience a high volume of phone calls and emails at this time; your patience is greatly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will respond to your request as quickly as we can. Thank you.