Faculty Senate Calendar for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
- The May meeting is set by the constitution to elect officers for the next year. It will be attended by continuing members and newly elected members for the sole purpose of choosing officers for the next academic year. These nominations will be ratified at the August meeting, and the officers will assume their official duties at that time. No other business can be transacted at the May meeting.
- It may be necessary to have called meetings other than those listed.
- The Senate Executive Committee generally meets one week before the regular meeting to set the agenda.
- Senate meetings will normally be at 3:00 pm.
- Executive Committee meetings will normally be at 3:00 pm.