The Center for Continuing Education
NORTH TEXAS REGIONALTRAINING CONFERENCE
FOR THOSE WHO
Dates: April 5th, 6th, 7th, 2016
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A multi-disciplinary conference designed to meet the continuing education needs of the professional in the areas of mental health, family andprotective services, foster parenting, juvenile probation services, adult probation services, criminal justice addiction counseling,and social work. This seminarhas been held annually since1983.
Acknowledgments to Juvenile Probation Dept, Texas Dept of Family and Protective Services, Midwestern State University's Criminal Justice Dept and MSU 'S Center for Continuing Education.
Afternoon breaks provided by Alpha Phi Sigma(Criminal Justsice Honor Society), MSU Law Enforcement Organization and MSU Correctional Counselors Assn.
Partial funding provided by Region 02 Child Welfare Advisory Council.
THE FOLLOWING ACCREDITATIONS HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR THIS CONFERENCE:
• International Association for Continuing Education and Training (CEU), 20 hours (2.0 CEU).
• Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (LCDC/TAAP), 20 hours.
• Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD), 20 hours
• Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (LPC), 20 hours
• Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), 20 hours.
• Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners (SW), 20 hours (2.0 CEUs)
TCLEOSE Certificate may be available when turned in to your own department (check with your department).
CONFERENCE STEERING COMMITTEE
PATSY J. BAGGETT - Child Protective Services (retired)
PAM MOSS - MSU Academic Success Center
LINDA KALSKI -Vernon College - Instructor
KATHYE O'CONNOR - Dept. of Family & Protective Services
TED PADDACK - MSU Criminal Justice -Instructor
LORRAINE PARMER - MSU Center for Continuing Education - Coordinator
TOM SMITH -Wichita County Juvenile Probation
BETH ROMM - Wichita County CSCD
SHAWNEE LOFLAND - Wichita County Public Defender's Office
Download PDF Here
Download and Print PDF Here