Submit your completed application
If you live outside of the United States:
- Mail financial documents that show proof of sufficient financial support for study in the IELI(no faxes or e-mail documents accepted)
- Mail $75.00 (U.S.) application fee if applying from outside of the U.S.
Intensive English Language Institute
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Once we receive your paperwork, if accepted, we will send you an information packet including an I-20. You will then make an appointment with the U.S. Embassy to request a visa. You should be aware that this process could take up to 2 – 3 months to complete.
If you live in the United States:
Contact the IELI to learn when placement testing is scheduled.
Below is a checklist of all the documents you need to obtain before applying:
- List of complete current medications
- Copy of official immunization record from birth to current
- Health records if under current care by physician
- Documentation of known allergies
- Under the age of 17, require medical consent completed by legal guardian