Admissions : Apply Online
Applications for Spring, Summer, Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 are now available
U.S. Undergraduate Students-- Apply with the ApplyTexas Application.
• Beginning Freshmen-(students with a high school or GED education and some dual credit college courses)
• Transfer-(students who have attended another college or university)
• Re-enrolling-(students who have attended MSU previously and have sat out a Fall or Spring semester)
• Summer Guest-(students who want to attend as a summer guest/transient student)
* Be sure to select UNDECIDED as your major.
|Fall||March 1||August 7|
|Spring||November 1||December 15|
|Summer I||May 1||May 15|
|Summer II||June 1||June 15|
Midwestern State University has a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of $25.00 for new US Undergraduate students and a $10.00 re-enrolling fee for all returning MSU students to reactivate their admission status. Applications will not be processed until the application fee has been received. Application fees that were not paid at the time of submission of your application can be paid using TouchNet Services.
Application fee waivers are only available to beginning freshmen applicants who have also received an entrance exam fee waiver from ACT or the College Board as approved through the MSU Board of Regents. Fee waivers are not available to undergraduate transfer or returning MSU students.
MSU Admissions will accept late applications online 7 days after the printed deadline. All late applications will be assessed a $25 late registration fee at the time of registration.