- Complete an application online by visiting applytexas.org before the deadlines listed at the bottom of this page. There is a $35 application fee for domestic students and $50 for international students.
- Take the GRE (gre.org) or GMAT (mba.com) and request that scores be sent to the MSU Graduate Admissions Office. International students must also take the TOEFL and IELTS, which test proficiency of the English language.
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended other than MSU. Transcripts should be sent directly to the MSU Graduate Admissions Office at 3410 Taft Blvd; Wichita Falls, TX 76308
- Meet with the graduate coordinator of your intended major for program specific requirements and application information. Some departments may require a separate departmental application.
- If you are applying for financial aid, a FAFSA must be completed. For assistance filling out the form, visit the MSU Financial Aid Office webpage.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you with your Mustang ID and PIN to be used to check the status of your application online.
- Once your application file is complete with all required test scores and transcripts, a review will be sent to the graduate coordinator for consideration. The Graduate Dean reviews all admission decisions and sends formal notification to each student.
Questions about the process? Contact us at 940-397-4920.