|Dillard College of Business Administration|
The Dillard College of Business Administration Internship Program provides undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to apply their scholarly knowledge, to gain applicable business experiences, to build their professional resumes, and to attain important business contacts. The internship program is committed to building positive relationships with participating businesses by providing highly prepared intern candidates.
The Goals of the program are:
• To provide a high quality internship experience
• To provide and ensure quality and professionalism
• To strengthen community relations
• To expand the variety of internship opportunities
• To assess each experience to ensure continuous improvement
Under new procedures, students who obtain an internship must attend an orientation session with the Faculty Advisor who will be overseeing the internship. If you interview for an internship and are offered the internship, before you can register for the course for credit, you MUST attend an internship orientation session.