Our Vision is to be recognized as the center of excellence in business education and service in North Central Texas.
Our Mission is to provide students an educational experience that develops knowledge and competencies needed for professional career entry, mobility, and leadership. For our stakeholders, the Dillard College provides specialized services that contribute to the economic education, development, and vitality of our region.
- The University's Liberal arts tradition establishes a strong foundation upon which Dillard College's commitment to professional, high quality business education is built.
- Our Academic programs reflect this strong commitment to a tradition of excellence.
- The College's global reach is illustrated by the cultural, ethnic, and geographical diversity of its students and faculty.
- This diverse environment fosters the multicultural perspectives critical to success in the dynamic global marketplace.
- The culture of Dillard College is characterized by meaningful interaction between students and faculty amid continuous improvement in teaching excellence.
- Faculty research in applied, pedagogical, and basic traditions further strengthens the educational experience.
- Diversity among individuals and cultures
- Integration of the college and the regional business community
- Close relationships among students and faculty
- Lifelong learning from the foundation of a liberal arts education
- Professional behavior on the part of faculty and students
- An attitude of ethical leadership among students and faculty
- An entrepreneurial mindset – an orientation of leveraging unique resource combinations to seize opportunities that create value (monetary or otherwise)